One legal assistant’s journey to the bench and her impact on the paralegal
By D.L. Hawley
10 Steps to Preparing Depositions
How to prepare, take initiative and expand your professional role.
By Deborah Clark
Putting the Prosecution Under the Microscope
Two prisoners go free, a sheriff’s department is investigated and a paralegal helps
investigate a Chicago nightmare.
By Debra Levy
The Best Laid Plans
Tips on how to draft a successful business
By Jeffrey A. Helewitz
Letters to the Editor
Licensure Should Not Be an Issue
Paralegal interests ‘may not be represented at all in a licensure program.’
By Vicki Voisin, CLAS
- Ontario Attorney General Looks into Regulating Paralegals
- Georgia Bar Files Proposed UPL Opinion
- CALDA President Dies Suddenly
- Go West, Legal Services
- Bill Moves Forward in California
- Moms March Against Gun Violence
- New York Judge Rules State Must Pay Paralegal Fees for
- Congress to Decide: Should Paralegals Get National
- NFPA Sets Policy, Elects Leaders
- NFPA’s South Africa Trip on Hold
- NALA Names Next President
- Survey Says Paralegals Less Difficult to Recruit, Retain
than Other Professionals
- NALA Adds Employment Network to Web Site
- Professional Coach Proves to be a Touchdown
- Onoganda County Accepts Legal Assistant Students to the
- Saying ‘ILoveYou’ Means So Much
- Paralegal Claims Pregnancy Produced Pink Slip
Copy ‘Right’ – Not Wrong
Handling copyright issues on the Internet.
By Robert P. Fox
The delicate nuances of preparing court document submissions.
By William Putman
Blue Plate Specials
The Internet serves up an array of legal specialty choices.
By Joni McDonald Wallah
Taxed by Franchise Tax?
Some simple solutions to an often overlooked area.
By Belinda Bass
Reporting to God
Dealing with personalities on a power trip is a way of life at many firms.
Learn how you can cope – and even excel in a challenging climate.
By Dorothy M. Pritchett
Diving Into the Paralegal Job Pool
10 strategies for career-changers who want to conquer the paralegal job market.
By Brad J. Baber
Scrapbook for Success
Start your professional portfolio while you’re still in school.
By Susan Howery
Cooperating with Corporate Community
How to work efficiently with in-house legal departments and keep clients happy.
By Stacey Hunt, CLA, CAS
Pro Bono Spotlight
Dying with Dignity
Dallas Legal Hospice volunteers provide services and comfort to the terminally
ill and their families.
By Dane D’Antuono
Litigation Support Directory
How to Contact Us
Legal Products & Services Directory