What they didn’t teach you in
By Debra Levy
Change of Venue
Tips on what to expect professionally when you move out-of-state.
By Laurel Bielec
No Experience? No Problem!
How to get your foot in the door of a potential employer.
By Jodi L. Standke
Setting the Stage for a Structured Finance
An introduction to a complex corporate practice.
By Jeffrey A. Helewitz
2000 Index to Articles
A comprehensive list of articles published in
the past year by Legal Assistant Today.
Letters to the Editor
Define the Vision …
By expanding the role paralegal play in the delivery of legal services.
By Sally Andress, RP
- Hawaii Inches Closer to Certification
- Oklahoma Bar Sets Paralegal Education, Skill Standards
- Nevada Addresses Certification
- E-Signature Law Makes Digital Signatures Legal
- Report Pilots Distance Education Policy
- Web Worksheet Estimates Expenses for Online Educational
- Software Training Is Top Priority
- Need for IP Legal Assistants Will Continue to Grow
- SCOLA Adopts Electronic Access Library Guidelines
- Term ‘Paralegal’ Wins Out Over ‘Legal Assistant’
- Pro Bono’s Best
- LAD Seeks More Input on Regulation Options
- DAPA Makes Move to Define Paralegals in Texas
- A Place for Paralegals
- Me and My Shadow
Take the Next Step
Paralegals need to master computer software and hardware to prepare and try a
By Dwayne E. Krager
Legal Research & Writing
The Perfect Case
How to set a strategy for finding case law.
By D.L. Hawley
Starting off on the right foot.
By Belinda Bass
Beneath the Surface
Responding too quickly can lead to dangerous habits.
By Dorothy M. Pritchett
The paralegal’s role in litigation – where to begin?
By Jane Heath
Managers need to be truthful, realistic to pick the best applicant.
By Elizabeth A. Gillis
Learn & Serve
A how-to for conducting a student-sponsored legal clinic.
By Susan Howery
Pro Bono Spotlight
Providing a Legal Shelter
San Francisco-based organization provides social and legal services to the
By Kim Hedstrom
How to Contact Us
Legal Products & Services Directory