Climbing the Technology Ladder
Paralegals need to master the basics of technology to rise above the rest.
By John Caldwell
Legal Assistant Today’s 2001 Technology Survey
Paralegals offer insights into their use and understanding of technology.
10 Top Technologies for 2001
Resources and tools to help legal assistants stay ahead.
By Dwayne E. Krager and Rick R. Thompson
In Their Defense
Part two in our two-part series on employment law.
By Debra Levy
Tips to help maximize the benefits of using WordPerfect.
By Paul A. Toth
Letters to the Editor
Tug O’ War
California paralegal laws still stir up anger.
By Diana P. Wade
- Pennsylvania High Court Rules In Favor of Disbarred
Attorneys Practicing as Paralegals
- NALA to Discuss Freelance Issues
- Survey Says Salaries Rising
- WestGroup Acquires FindLaw
- Pennsylvania Court Ruling Reduces Personal Injury Awards,
Generates More Paperwork
- Florida Supreme Court to Review Paralegal Definition
- California Establishes Expedited Filing Service
- Colorado E-file Service Launched
- Dot-com Death Strikes Paralegal Site
- Laptop Theft Prevention
- Florida Bar Prosecutes Paralegal for UPL
- Paralegals Honored for Their Dedication
- Indiana Paralegals Denied Bar Membership
- Tennessee Paralegals May Gain State Bar Membership
- Kentucky Association Looks Into Certification
Technology Training Dilemma
Many training methods exist to help firms beat technology blues.
By Dwayne E. Krager
Legal Research & Writing
Dirty Dozen: 12 Tips for Cleaner Writing
Advice on how to make legal documents shine.
By D.L. Hawley
If I only knew then what I know now . . .
By Denise Annunciata
In the Meantime
Tips for transforming a frustrating career into a rewarding experience.
By Dorothy M. Pritchett
Bridging the Gap
Former students offer practical advice on how to overcome employment obstacles.
By Susan Howery
Tips for Conflict Resolution
Resolve disagreements in a constructive way to maintain a pleasant work environment.
By Elizabeth A. Gillis
Getting to the courthouse on time.
By Jane Heath
Pro Bono Spotlight
The Retirement Home Team
Paralegals and attorneys help elderly cope with estate, medial and insurance issues.
By Kim Hedstrom
Legal Technology Directory
Legal Products & Services Directory
How to Contact Us